Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Husband's Birthday

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers.

Is it totally lame for me to buy my husband Direct TV for his birthday? I can't decide it is would be okay. I just don't know if it would be equivalent to him buying me a toaster or something. Or would it be like him buying me an X-box because I will get to enjoy it too? I just can't decide, but I am really tempted to do it because I know that we would love it. I went to http://www.Direct.TV/ the other day and was reading all about it. I think I am going to do it. We have never been ones to go all out or extreme for birthdays, but this would be kind of fun. He would be totally surprised, because he hasn't even asked for it. I just know that he would love watching all the sports channels. He always has football on during football season and he is usually switching between two games at once! This way he will be able to watch more than one game at once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment