Saturday, April 16, 2011

Power Warrior Workout With Zuzana





I found this video recently from Bodyrock. This is an incredible power workout that Zuzana is doing that really tears up the abdominals, thighs, and gluts.All of this adds strength without weights or other gear.

Those burpees are not easy with the pushup in the middle. Above all, this girl has a tight, ripped body so you know those exercises are working for here.

I make a point to try out each one of these workout videos before I put them up on Strongman Exercises for Athletes so that I know they work. I was experiencing a hot burn in my thighs after the entire thing, and today they feel a little bit tighter, definitely stronger.



The thing to remember with bodyweight exercises is that innovation is key. I had never seen that style of leg raises before, but it is incredible once you get it going.

Have you seen my Kyle Leon Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Review?

0 comments:

Post a Comment