Saturday, November 24, 2012

How to Do 100 Pushups

Pushups are one of the most basic exercises out there, but if you're new to fitness then you may have trouble getting that first one in the bag. I know how you feel; I was that way once too.

Rather than explain in detail how to build your way up to 100 pushups, I think I'll just send you to someone who knows what they're talking about much more than me. Scooby is a great bodybuilder with a lot of interesting lessons to teach fitness enthusiasts, newcomers and veterans alike.

The link below goes to Scooby's 5 stages to going from 1 pushup all the way up to 100 pushups. It's an excellent guide for mastering this simple yet useful bodyweight workout, and there are plenty of pictures to help you through the journey.

Here's the link:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/zero-to-100-pushups-for-complete-beginners/

0 comments:

Post a Comment