Monday, September 17, 2012

Are You Eating Right to Maximize Your Bodybuilding Workouts?

The bodybuilder diet is probably one of the toughest ways to eat out there. You need to toss down at least 6 meals every day, you need to shop for and cook all that food, weigh your portions, and calculate the right number of calories to experience muscle gain. Simple stuff, right?

Okay, maybe not.

I'm just realizing how much trouble people often have with their diets when they're trying to get the most out of their bodybuilding workouts, and it reminds me of back in the day when I was just starting. Back then, the idea of eating 6 meals per day seemed like witchcraft almost. I was a skinny, 130 lb hardgainer, and I knew I had to eat, but I just couldn't seem to force everything down.

So now that I'm here where I am now, it's easy to forget that there are so many people out there who are only where I was when I was just starting.

Listen guys, if you really want to hit those gains you've been dreaming about, you have to eat right. I figured out that there was only one rule I needed to follow: Eat more. The Muscle Maximizer program teaches that, but it should just be common sense.

I was doing the training so I knew I wasn't going to get fat, but I had to push myself to eat enough. Every time I thought I was full, I would eat just a little bit more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment