Sunday, September 30, 2012

Muscle Building Nutrition Program Review

If you want to go straight to the main Muscle Building Nutrition website, click this link:


If not stick around for this short Muscle Building Nutrition review. I'm going to take a look at what this muscle building program offers and see how it stacks up against some of the other more popular programs out there.

The Muscle Building Nutrition program is basically a resource that sets out to debunk a lot of the common food and diet myths that surround bodybuilding. If you want to gain lean, ripped muscle and kick body fat to the curb, I think this is a great resource to get started with.

What Did I Like About It?

  • The information is clear and easy to understand. At no point during the program did I feel like I was in "over my head." Now, I do know quite a bit about muscle nutrition, but I feel like this is something that just about anybody can clearly understand.
  • I actually learned quite a few things. I'm not the kind of person who just takes for granted that everything I read is true, so I actually looked into a lot of the stuff that Rob King (author of Muscle Building Nutrition) was talking about. Guess what? It's all spot on. This is a man who regularly works with Mr. Olympia champions.
  • It's only $19.99

Now I know what you're thinking. For only $19.99, how great could it be? The fact is, it's that cheap because Rob King hates fitness programs that sell for upwards of $100. By pricing his Muscle Building Nutrition at less than $20.00, he knows more people will benefit from the fantastic information.

What Didn't I Like About It?

  • I wish there was more!!! Haha, but it's true. I just wish this book was longer so that I could learn even more from it.
  • It's not tailored towards hardgainers. I've got a soft spot for those guys, and I guess I'm always just looking for something that's great for hardgainers.

So that's my Muscle Building Nutrition program review. Short and sweet, I know, but if you really want to see what I'm talking about you can go to the official site by clicking the link below.






0 comments:

Post a Comment